One - Two Days
6 - 18 years
- Understanding the Problem: Why is plastic pollution such a big issue and what’s the magnitude?
- Engage the Students: Educational and hands-on activities to create an all-round awareness
- Discuss the Solutions: What are the ideas, strategies and solutions that can solve the problem?
- Show the Future: Instil a behavioural change that encourages a sustainable and a plastic-free approach to life
- Become ambassadors through the Ervis Young Champion Program
- Win plastic-free rewards for your innovative ideas
- Participate in annual conferences and events
- Make your innovative ideas a reality through Ervis’ Incubation Lab
- Be a part of Ervis’ social media campaigns and awareness programs
- Receive an educational toolkit to guide you to living a plastic-free life
Register your School for the Blue Workshop
If you want us to bring the Blue Workshops to your school, follow the link below to sign-up.
Students have engaged with us through our Blue Workshops, that focuses on inspiring and encouraging the youth to adopt a sustainable and a plastic-free approach towards life.
Join our movement by taking the Blue Pledge
Promising to do your bit to reduce your plastic debt to earth